Sunday, May 07, 2006

Blanket Madness

Mom worked hard on blankets this weekend. As did I. It was my job to pin and trim. And that I did. Nice to have Geegaw around, even if she is busy busy busy. She got to listen to her music and sew her little heart out.

Posted by Picasa We got about half our orders completed. Hope to get more orders this week. If I don't I'll just make blankets to sell. Theres so many material options out there, lots of fun blankets to be had. Tell your friends and direct them here. It's for a good cause.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stacie said...

Jodi, if you find any "Incredibles" fabric (specifically featuring Mr. Incredible) please buy it and make a blanket for Sean. If you find it, assume I want it. Just let me know and I'll send you you the money :-)

8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home